Table of Contents Show
- Why Do My Eyebrows Grow So Fast?
- How to Prevent Fast-Growing Eyebrows?
- How to Maintain Your Eyebrows Growth?
- Final Thoughts
- Key Points
Having attractive-looking eyebrows leads you to a step to give yourself a new look. By giving it various shapes, we can easily change our look into some new attractive look. To give it different shapes, we choose to wax, shave, or plug our eyebrows. But, do you know that these can give you fast-growing eyebrows? Yes, your eyebrows can grow super-fast and it can give you uncomfortable situations. There are also some other reasons to get super growth to your eyebrows.
Recently, it has become a common problem. Most of the people who love to plug or wax their brows ask me, “Why does my eyebrows grow so fast?” There can be many reasons for getting fast-growing eyebrows like plugging, waxing, medications, and mostly hormonal imbalances.
To give you a proper explanation about this matter, in this article, I am going to explain why your eyebrows grow so fast, the reasons behind it, and how to prevent the growth and maintain the growth of your eyebrows to keep you looking beautiful with your eyebrows for a long time.
Why Do My Eyebrows Grow So Fast?
Getting fast-growing eyebrows is a common issue. You don’t have to hesitate about this matter. It can be easily fixed. But if you have fast-growing eyebrows then you must know, why your eyebrows are growing so fast. There can be many reasons to get your eyebrows to grow faster. In this part of the article, I’ll try to get all the reasons behind getting fast-growing eyebrows.
Hormonal imbalance has a big reason to give you fast-growing eyebrows. There is a hormone called Prostaglandin is a hormone that signals all of your eyebrows to grow. If somehow the amount of this hormone increases then it can give you fast-growing eyebrows easily. So, if you have fast-growing eyebrows then the increase in the hormone Prostaglandin can be a reason behind giving you fast-growing eyebrows.
Plugging your eyebrows to give them a perfect shape can also give you fast-growing eyebrows. Plugging your eyebrows means plugging one by one eyebrow from the unwanted areas. It happens because plugging close together hair can promote your hair growth and give you fast-growing eyebrows.
Waxing your eyebrows can also give you fast-growing eyebrows. Waxing plugs your eyebrow’s hair from the root and gathers all the phases together, making your hair grow faster than natural and giving you fast-growing curling eyebrows. If you wax your eyebrows excessively then you can get faster-growing eyebrows than ever and this is an uncomfortable situation to handle. So, before waxing eyebrows always remember that it can give you fast-growing eyebrows.
There is also another reason that can give you so fast-growing eyebrows. If you are taking any medication, sometimes, it can also make your eyebrows fast-growing. Some of the medicines can increase your Prostaglandin hormones and cause fast-growing eyebrows. So, if you are facing a problem like this then you must have a look at your medication.
How to Prevent Fast-Growing Eyebrows?
To make your imperfect fast-growing eyebrows perfect, preventing the fast-growth of your eyebrows is important. After knowing the reasons for having growing eyebrows, you may look for how to prevent the fast growth of your eyebrows. To prevent your fast-growing eyebrows, you have to:
Visit a Doctor
If your eyebrows are growing so fast that you can’t control it’s growing and after getting rid of them they are growing back so fast then you have to visit a doctor. Visiting a doctor is the best idea to follow in this type of condition. Doctors can specifically tell you, what is the main reason behind your eyebrow’s fast growth and how to prevent its growth perfectly.
Get Botox Injection
If you want to prevent its growth from going back to normal then getting a Botox injection is also pretty perfect. You have to take a Botox injection after every six months. You may think after getting a Botox injection and preventing your eyebrow growth, what can be the reason that you have to take it again? You have to get it again because it is not a permanent solution to get rid of all those fast-growing eyebrows and the reaction of this Botox injection will last only for six months. So, after every six months, you have to get a Botox injection if you want to get normal growing eyebrows.
Use Eyebrow Plumper
Using an eyebrow plumper to fix your fast-growing eyebrows is also an easy and good idea. Eyebrow Plumper is a cream that lifts your eyebrows and helps you to design them as you want to shape your eyebrows. If you are afraid of getting surgery or waxing and plugging your eyebrows then this one is for you.
To prevent your high-growing eyebrows, you can easily try these ideas, but, before trying any idea on your eyebrows for me, the best decision is to visit a doctor. They can give you the correct reason and solution to give you back your normal eyebrow growth.
How to Maintain Your Eyebrows Growth?
After getting back your normal eyebrows, you may have to try to maintain your eyebrows to get rid of excessive eyebrow growth. After putting so much effort into getting perfect eyebrows, no one wants to get it back together. So, if you also want to keep this natural growth of your eyebrows then obviously you have to maintain your eyebrows growth.
- Avoid Waxing and Plugging: As we have already learned waxing and plugging give us fast-growing eyebrows, so, to maintain your eyebrow’s growth it is very important to avoid waxing or plugging your hair. If you want to wax or plug your eyebrows then you must have to maintain a proper retinue to give your eyebrows a perfect shape.
- Avoid Over-Plugging or Waxing: For people who get addicted to waxing or plugging, it can be tough to avoid them. So, if you want to go for it then you can do it. But, while waxing or plugging eyebrows, must remember not to overdo any of them. It has a high chance of increasing your eyebrow’s fast-growing.
- Brush Your Eyebrows Regularly: If you want straight, smooth, neat, and perfectly shaped eyebrows then remember to brush your eyebrows with an eyebrow brush regularly. It will help to remove all the darts from your eyebrow’s roots and also keep the blow flow of that area normal to give your eyebrows enough time to grow normally.
- Take Good Care of Your Eyebrows: If you want to keep the growth of your eyebrows normal then you must take good care of your eyebrows, like massage them, apply oils on them, and also keep them clean. It will also help your eyebrows to grow normally.
- Shave Your Eyebrows: If your eyebrows are not beautifully shaped then giving them a good shape is obvious. To give them a good shape, you can shave them with a clean eyebrow shaper. It won’t have a chance of giving you a fast-growing eyebrow and also won’t give you any skin issues.
How long does it take to grow eyebrows for fast-growing eyebrows?
Generally, normal eyebrows take 3-4 months to grow back properly. But, if you have fast-growing eyebrows then it can take 3-4 weeks to grow back your eyebrows and you may have to shape them once a month. So, if you don’t want to grow back your eyebrows first then must prevent them its growing.
Is preventing fast-growing eyebrows growth permanently possible?
The prevention of fast-growing eyebrows growth permanently depends on various factors. But, after doing a little study about this topic, I get that it is quite impossible to prevent the growth of your fast-growing eyebrows are not possible. While, if you want to prevent them for a long time then you can go for it.
Is shaving eyebrows safe for giving fast-growing eyebrows a perfect shape?
Shaving eyebrows and long hair is not something dangerous. It won’t cause fast-growing eyebrows or any thickness to your eyebrows. But to get a safe shave before trimming or shaving your eyebrows, must make sure the blade is clean to use.
Having perfect eyebrows to look attractive is very important. By giving it a perfect shape, having a beautiful look is super easy. But while giving them shape by waxing or plugging, we may get fast-growing eyebrows. It happens because by waxing or plugging, we break the blood flow of our eyebrows roots and that causes fast growth of your eyebrows. Not only can that it also happens if you have hormonal imbalances and medication that increases your hair-growing hormones. To get rid of this problem, first, you have to find out what the reason is to get fast-growing eyebrows. Then you have to prevent that problem by visiting a doctor or by medication. After getting rid of fast-growing eyebrows, you have to maintain your eyebrows properly to keep your perfect eyebrows for a long time.
- Growing eyebrows is a natural thing, but when it starts growing faster than regular then you must have to give it a look.
- The reason behind getting fast-growing eyebrows depends on many factors, like waxing, medication, plugging, and hormonal imbalance.
- To get back your normal eyebrows after getting fast-growing eyebrows, you have to prevent the activities that help you prevent the growth.
- If you have become successful in preventing them then must maintain it to keep the perfect shape of your eyebrows for a long time.