Table of Contents Show
- How Do Tanning Drops Work Under Tongue?
- The Right Time to Put Tanning Drops Under Your Tongue
- Are Tanning Drops Safe for Your Health?
- The Benefits of Tanning Drops Under The Tongue
- Some Potential Side Effects of Tanning Drops Under The Tongue
- Activities You Should Follow Before Getting Tanning Drops Under Tongue
- Final Thoughts
- Key Points
Tanning skin is an old tradition that helps people look more attractive. People have been getting tan skin for decades. People who love to get tanned skin believe that tanned skin helps them look more and more beautiful with a confidential appearance. To get tanned skin, they try many different ways, like suntan, tanning bed, spray tan, tanning lotion, and tanning oils. Among all, there is one tanning solution that is missing, and that is known as a tanning drop.
A tanning drop is basically a tanning solution that helps give you darker skin. By mixing this solution with regular lotions and moisturizing, people get darker skin. But about tanning drops, a common question people always wonder is, do tanning drops work under the tongue? Yes, tanning drops are going to work under your tongue. In this article, I’ll explain how tanning drops work under the tongue, whether they are safe, the benefits and side affects you should expect, and the alternatives you can use instead of tanning drops.
How Do Tanning Drops Work Under Tongue?
Tanning drops are basically one kind of self-tanner that helps increase the production of skin’s melanin. To increase the skin’s melanin production, you just have to mix the solution with your regular skin care products and give it time to develop. After waiting for a certain time, you may start seeing the results yourself. Because tanning drops contain an ingredient called Dihydroxyacetone. In short, it is called DHA. This DHA reacts with the amino acids of our skin’s first layer in the presence of oxygen and increases our skin’s melanin production, giving us a dark skin tone.
But the main question is how it can work under the tongue. The answer is that the solution of the tanning drop is going to be absorbed by the sublingual gland after we put it under our tongue. Because ethos tanning drops come in very small molecules, that’s why the solution is going to absorb so easily and give you a quick tanning effect on your skin. So, after dropping the tanning drop under your tongue, it is going to be absorbed by the sublingual glands and react with your skin’s amino acids to give you tanned skin.
The Right Time to Put Tanning Drops Under Your Tongue
To get the best benefit from putting tanning drops under your tongue, you have to drop them perfectly. You have to follow and maintain the proper timing of putting tanning drops under your tongue to get the best result. Tanning drops can be used daily, depending on how often you want to use them, but using them every day for 2-3 times will give you a good result. While taking tanning drops 2-3 times a day, you must remember that the tanning effect is going to last one to three days on your skin. So, if you have used too many tanning drops, the darker shade will last 1-3 days on your skin. Now talk about the drop amounts; it depends on which shade of tan you are willing to get on your skin. If you want a light, dark shade of tan, take 2-4 drops; if you want a mid-level, darker shade, take 4–8 drops; and if you want a darker shade, take 8–12 drops of tanning drops under your tongue. As a result, you can take daily 2-3 tanning drops under your tongue to get a tan, and depending on the shade you are willing to get, you have to take the number of tanning drops under your tongue.
Are Tanning Drops Safe for Your Health?
When talking about tanning drops safety, they are generally known as safe. Because the ingredients in tanning drops are the same as those in other tanning solutions. And they are quite safe for the skin. If you take a look at the ingredients of your tanning drops, you may get a clearer picture of their ingredients. So, you may easily know if that tan drop is safe or not. The result may come out safe, generally. But there is a chance of getting affected by the tanning drops because some of them can contain ingredients that are not safe for the skin. And if you have sensitive skin, then remember to do a patch test to avoid any skin damage. As a result, I can say that tanning drops are generally safe, but to get the best result without any skin damage, you must take a close look at the ingredients of your tanning drop or also do a patch to avoid harming your sensitive skin.
The Benefits of Tanning Drops Under The Tongue
Using tanning drops to get tan skin has some beneficial effects on your skin that you may not be aware of. In this part of the article, I‘ll talk about the beneficial effects of using tanning drops. The benefits of using tanning drops are:
- Cost-Effective: Tanning drops are really more cost-effective than other tanning methods. So, by using tanning drops, you can save money while having smooth-tanned skin.
- Easy to Apply: To get tan skin with tanning drops, you just have to put some of the tanning solution drops under your tongue. It is a very easy method to get tan skin.
- Natural Glow: Artificial tan-looking products will not give you the perfect natural-looking tanned skin, but by taking the tanning drops, the melanin in your skin will increase perfectly. So, it’s obvious that it is going to make your skin tanned and glowing at the same time by giving you natural-looking tanned skin.
- Gradual and Buildable Tan: gradual and buildable tanning means to build or give you a tanning effect. Mainly similar to self-tanning. After dropping the tan solution and waiting, you will get tan skin. So, with tanning drops, you are going to get a gradual and buildable tan.
- Blurs Imperfection: With the help of tanning drops tan effect, you can make your imperfections and all your marks less visible by blurring them. So, using tanning drops is going to give you blurred, imperfect skin with a tan shade.
- Evens and Illuminates: Evens and illuminates are basically ways of removing dark spots on your skin. By getting tan drops, you are going to get glowing skin by making skin imperfections less visible. So, tan drops are also going to give you even skin and illuminate it.
- Plumps and Nourishes: Tanning drops are not only a tanning solution, but they also help plump and nourish your skin. You can also find many skin-development ingredients in your tanning drops. So, it’s easy to say that by using tanning drops, you can also heal your skin damage and get healthy skin.
Some Potential Side Effects of Tanning Drops Under The Tongue
Although tanning drops are generally known to be safe, they may also cause some side effects on your skin. So, it’s important to know about the potential side effects of tanning drops before starting to use them. If you look at the ingredients of tanning drops, you may see that there are many active ingredients listed in tanning drops. These active ingredients contain alcohol, which is not appropriate for sensitive skin. So, if you have sensitive skin, you may get affected by the tanning drop while dropping it under your tongue. Another side effect you may experience is an upset stomach.
Because after putting the drop under your tongue, you have to wait sometime before it is swollen, and if you don’t wait and swallow the solution, it can react in your stomach and upset you. So, if you have sensitive skin, you must do a patch test before using them and try to wait until the solution of tanning drops is fully absorbed by your sublingual glands. By maintaining these two situations, you can enjoy your tanning drop tan effect.
✨ You May like: Porcelain Vs Ivory Foundation
Activities You Should Follow Before Getting Tanning Drops Under Tongue
The activities you should follow before getting tanning drops under your tongue are:
- Exfoliate Your Skin: Before getting tanning drops under your tongue, always try to exfoliate your skin to make sure that there are no dead cells in your skin. Because dead cells can prevent the area of your skin from getting a tan effect. After exfoliating your skin, you can make sure that you have perfectly tanned skin.
- Shave, Peel, or Wax Skin: If you want to increase the longevity of your tanning effect, then before getting tanned, try to shave, peel, or wax your skin. Because peeling, waxing, or shaving your skin can remove the tan effect from your skin, So, doing these activities before getting tanning drops will be a good idea for you.
- Avoid Harsh Chemicals: Avoiding harsh chemicals is also important while you are getting tanning drops. Because the strong, harsh chemicals that are staying on your skin can react with the tanning drop solutions and give your skin irritation, redness, or a burning sensation.
- Follow the Instruction: Before using the tanning drops, following the instructions that are written on them is important to get the best result. It helps to protect your skin from damage and also gives you the smoothest-finished tanned skin.
- Consult with Dermatologist: consulting with your dermatologist before getting tanning drops is the best idea. Depending on your skin condition and type, they can easily give you the best suggestions for using tanning drops with the best shade that can help your skin by giving it glowing and natural-looking tanned skin.
Tanning drops are not like other fake tans. It won’t last a long time; it can only last 1-3 days on your skin. To increase its longevity, you have to avoid activities that can harm its effects.
Yes, tanning drops are an instant tan-giving solution. It only takes 4 hours to give you tanned skin. So, to get instant tanned skin with natural-looking, smooth-finished tanned skin, you can get tanning drops.
If you are not interested in putting the tanning solutions under your tongue, then you can also mix the tanning solution with your regular skincare products and apply them. But while mixing it with your regular skincare products, remember to mix it with products that are not acidic. Otherwise, it can react with your skin because of its acidic ingredients.
To get tanned skin, instead of using tanning drops, you can use bronzing oils or sunless tanning creams. Mainly, you have to use products that help increase the production of melanin in your skin to give you tanned skin.
Tanning drops are one of the fake tans that people love to get to look beautiful and have an attractive appearance. To get tan skin by putting tanning drops under your tongue, you have to put a certain amount of drops under your tongue depending on the shade of tan you are looking to get, and after that, you have to wait until the solution is going to be absorbed by your sublingual glands. It will help to react with your skin’s first layer and give you tanned skin.
So, if you are looking to get tanned skin by getting tanning drops under your tongue, then by following the instructions, use them and avoid activities that can harm your tanning effect to make it look attractive and give it a long lifetime.
- Using tanning drops to get tanned skin has become a very popular trend.
- Putting tanning drops under your tongue is going to be absorbed by the lingual glands of your mouth, and after absorbing, the solution is going to react with your skin to give you tanned skin.
- Before putting tanning drops under your tongue, always make sure to have a close look at the drop’s ingredients to avoid causing any kind of damage to your skin.
- After putting the tanning drops under your tongue, you must wait a certain time until the tanning drop solution is not going to absorb properly.
- Avoid swallowing the solution of tanning drops because swallowing them can give you an upset stomach because of their active ingredients.
- If you have sensitive skin, always do a patch test before using tanning drops. Tanning drops contain elements that can be harmful to your sensitive skin.
- To get the best result and avoid any skin damage after using tanning drops, consulting with your dermatologist will be the best idea to get suggestions on how to use tanning drops based on your skin condition.
✨ Next Attraction: How Often Can I Microneedle With Dr Pen?