Table of Contents Show
Skincare is very important for maintaining a radiant and healthy complexion. It helps to regenerate the production of skin cells to keep the skin looking and feeling its best throughout your life. There are varieties of skincare products available. To treat pimples, whiteheads, and blackheads, ingredients like benzoyl peroxide are used to minimize acne-causing bacteria. One popular acne treatment product panOxyl has gained attention for its effective results in the removal of acne and blemishes. Panoxyl, which contains benzoyl peroxide, works by targeting acne-causing bacteria and reducing inflammation, making it an effective product to fight acne.
Many people are confused regarding the time of using Panoxyl. So, Should I Use Panoxyl in The Morning Or Night? I will introduce you to a healthy and consistent skincare routine with PanOxyl that meets your needs. You get to know about PanOxyl from this article in detail which gives an idea of whether to introduce PanOxyl into your morning or evening skincare routine, ensuring you make the most of this product!
Morning Or Night: When Should I Use Panoxyl
The great thing about Panoxyl is that you can use it both day and night! This is because most Panoxyl products are made like a cleanser to help clear your face from dirt and oil from your face. So let’s take a closer look at the best products they have and why nighttime use might be better than daytime use!
Panoxyl Acne Foaming Wash vs Panoxyl Acne Creamy Wash
Panoxyl Acne Foaming Wash and Panoxyl Acne Creamy Wash are the two best products of Panoxyl. The only difference between them is the concentration of the active ingredient benzoyl peroxide. Where the Foaming Wash has a concentration of 10% which is the highest you can get without a prescription, the Creamy Wash is only at 4%. You could use either one but if it is your first time then I would suggest using Creamy Wash so your skin gets used to the benzyl peroxide and then switch to the 10% Foaming Wash. Either way, both can be used at night or during the day.
Why nighttime use is better than daytime Panoxyl use?
If you have sensitive skin and you use it in the morning after just waking up, it will make your skin extremely dry. So, I recommend using Panoxyl at night to wash away all the accumulation of dirt and oil over the course of the day. Here are some other reasons why night-time application of Panoxyl provides better results for your skin:
- More Effective Penetration: Applying skincare products at night allows the active ingredients to penetrate the skin more effectively, as the skin’s barrier is more permeable during sleep.
- Effective On Stubborn Dirt and Impurities: Leaving cleaning products on surfaces overnight allows those to work more effectively on stubborn dirt and impurities.
- Provides Intense Hydration: Nighttime skincare products like PanOxyl can provide intense hydration to combat the moisture loss that occurs during sleep.
- Promote Cell Turnover and Repair: Skincare products like PanOxyl promote cell turnover and repair, which is optimized during nighttime when the body is in restorative mode.
- Not Disrupting Daily Activities: Cleaning at night can be less disruptive to daily activities and can be more time-efficient.
Skincare Routine with Panoxyl
You can follow a healthy skincare routine by using Panoxyl cleansers, gels, and creams. The skincare routine with the product is explained in some steps.
Step 1: Wet Your Face
First, you need to make your face wet for the application of PanOxyl.
Step 2: Take A Coin Size On Your Palm or Fingertips
Squeeze a coin-sized amount onto the palm of your hand or fingertips and rub your hands together.
Step 3: Apply and Massage On the Face
Apply it to your face and gently massage your cleanser into the skin all over your face for about 1 to 2 minutes. Avoid contact with the eye, lips, and mouth area.
Step 4: Rinse with Lukewarm Water
Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water using your hands only. You can use a soft clean and damp microfiber washcloth. If you use a washcloth, do rinse again. Then take a clean towel and pat the skin dry.
Step 5: Increase the Application Rate
Skin can become very much dry for using PanOxyl. So, initially apply the product for 1 time daily but increase the rate to 2 to 3 times gradually or according to the directions of a doctor. If your skin feels drier and it bothers you, decrease the application rate to once a day or alternate days.
Step 6: Apply a Moisturizer
Apply a moisturizer on damp skin after rinsing. It will help to remove dryness and irritation from your skin.
Step 7: Apply a sunscreen
Finally, apply sunscreen to give protection from the sun. Avoid skipping sunscreen thinking that it will worsen your acne. It is essential for controlling acne as well as shielding your skin from the damaging effects of UV radiation.
5 Benefits of Using PanOxyl
PanOxyl is a dermatologist-recommended product containing benzoyl peroxide which is the most effective ingredient to fight acne. It is also pH Balanced and can easily combat dryness. You will get a wide range of benefits from using the product. Those are briefly discussed.
- Acne Treatment: It works by killing the bacteria that cause acne, reducing inflammation, and helping to unclog pores.
- Gentle Cleansing Properties: PanOxyl has mild exfoliating effects, which can help remove dead skin cells and promote a smoother complexion.
- Anti-Inflammatory Properties: A major reason behind acne is inflammation which results in redness and an unusual and rapid increase of skin cells that clog pores and in turn, cause acne.
- Provides Quick and Effective Results: The regular use of PanOxyl provides visibly quick and effective results within a week of its use.
- Prevents Future Breakouts: By eliminating acne-causing bacteria and reducing oil production, PanOxyl can help prevent future acne breakouts.
5 Precautions for Using PanOxyl
Like any other skincare product, it can show side effects at times. Follow these precautions while you use PanOxyl.
- Avoid the product if you have extremely dry skin, sensitive skin or you are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
- Discontinue using or ask a doctor about the product’s use if you face skin irritation. If you are pregnant, consult with a doctor before starting to use it.
- Avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use sunscreen for protection.
- Avoid coming into contact with hair and colored clothes as this product may bleach these.
- Skin irritation resulting in redness, burning, itching, peeling, and swelling may appear.
✨ You May like: How Long Does A Spray Tan Take To Develop?
Alternatives to Benzoyl Peroxide
You may look for alternatives to Benzoyl Peroxide if it makes the condition of your skin worse.
Use products containing the active ingredient salicylic acid. Salicylic acid is a carboxylic acid that likes oil and grease. It focuses on the oily surface of the skin, the nose, the forehead, and specifically the pore, which is exactly where it should focus to help in resolving the pathogenesis of acne. Salicylic acid essentially helps to prevent clogged pores. For example, Cerave SA Renewing Cleanser can help to prevent clogged pores. It also works well to treat blackheads, whiteheads, and acne.
1. Does PanOxyl lighten skin?
Bleaching agent benzoyl peroxide can lighten your skin. After using topical benzoyl peroxide for a while, you could notice that your skin transforms into a comparatively paler shade. As it might cause the hair to turn white, benzoyl peroxide is not recommended for scalp acne.
2. Should you wash your face in the morning after using benzoyl peroxide?
No. It is better not to wash your face in the morning after using benzoyl peroxide. Do not wash the skin where you have applied benzoyl peroxide for a period of a minimum of 1 hour after application.
3. What percentage of benzoyl peroxide is best for acne?
Most types of acne can be effectively treated with benzoyl peroxide. It is commonly applied to the affected areas as a gel or cream with concentrations whose percentage ranges from 2.5% to 10%. But 5% is the most common and effective percentage of benzoyl peroxide which is best for acne.
4. How fast does PanOxyl clear acne?
Generally, 3 to 4 weeks of treatment results in an improvement in acne or rosacea, with maximal benefit occurring 8 to 12 weeks later. Never use this medication over what is recommended in terms of dosage, frequency, or duration. It is because the condition of your skin won’t get better any faster, and your chance of experiencing negative effects will rise.
5. What happens when you stop using benzoyl peroxide?
If you stop taking benzoyl peroxide, your acne can come back. For controlling acne, you might prefer to continue using it. You could discover that using it less frequently, like on every alternate day is sufficient to manage acne.
PanOxyl is getting more popular day by day for being effective and affordable at the same time. It is the most effective dermatologist-recommended product containing benzoyl peroxide to fight acne. The acne treatment product helps to penetrate deep into the pores and kill acne-causing bacteria. Follow a healthy skincare routine with the help of Panoxyl products. The factors that influence the ideal time to apply Panoxyl result in its effectiveness later. So, before using the product, consider these factors like skin type, lifestyle, and the presence of other skincare products in your routine.
- PanOxyl is a dermatologist-recommended brand of skincare products that typically contain benzoyl peroxide as the active ingredient. It is commonly used to treat acne with its special formula.
- You may use the product in both morning and night. But using at night is more effective than Panoxyl during the day.
- Use PanOxyl at night for benefits like effective penetration, effective removal of stubborn dirt and impurities, intense hydration, cell turnover, and repair, and time-efficient cleaning.
- PanOxyl has a powerful formula, gentle cleansing properties, antibacterial properties, and anti-inflammatory properties. It provides quick and effective results preventing future breakouts.
- Avoid the product if you have extremely dry skin, sensitive skin or you are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide and do not use it in combination with others.
✨ Next Attraction: Can I Use PanOxyl and CeraVe Together?