Table of Contents Show
- Rf Microneedling: How Does It Work?
- How Much Is Rf Microneedling?
- 6 Factors for Costs Variation
- Is RF Microneedling Worth the Cost?
- Final Thoughts
- Key Points
A lot of innovative procedures are being invented for improving skin in the safest ways. People of all ages need those to improve their looks and feel good about their skin. One such procedure is RF microneedling which is also known as radiofrequency microneedling. It has emerged as a pop ular choice among people who seek to rejuvenate their skin and address various skin concerns. This non-surgical treatment combines the power of microneedling with the effectiveness of radiofrequency energy to stimulate collagen production, tighten the skin, and restore a youthful appearance.
While its benefits are enticing, many people wonder about the cost associated with this cutting-edge treatment. Several elements contribute to the cost, from the technology behind it to the expertise of the practitioners. So, How Much Is Rf Microneedling? The average cost is around $750 to $2,100 while there are more expensive ones as well! There are many different types so let’s see what makes them cost so much and the benefits that they can provide for your skin!
Rf Microneedling: How Does It Work?
Rf Microneedling is like traditional microneedling. The cosmetic procedure combines traditional microneedling with radiofrequency (RF) energy. This non-surgical treatment commonly improves the appearance of the skin and addresses various skin concerns. It is performed by a trained healthcare professional or aesthetician in a clinical setting.
During the procedure, a device with tiny needles is used to create controlled micro-injuries on the surface of the skin. These micro-injuries stimulate the skin’s natural healing process, triggering the production of collagen and elastin, which are proteins that help maintain the skin’s firmness and elasticity. What makes RF microneedling different from traditional microneedling is the addition of radiofrequency energy. The device used in RF microneedling delivers RF energy into the deeper layers of the skin through the microneedles. This microneedling and RF energy combination allow for enhanced collagen remodeling and skin-tightening effects. The RF energy heats the deeper layers of the skin, promoting further collagen production and tightening of the skin. The controlled delivery of RF energy helps to target specific areas of concern, such as wrinkles, fine lines, acne scars, and uneven skin texture.
How Much Is Rf Microneedling?
Cost varies mainly based on your location, and your personal preference to carry on it. The cost of RF microneedling ranges from $750 to $2,100 and the average cost is worth $900. While the individual cost of different types of Rf Microneedling is briefly discussed.
- Potenza RF Microneedling: The reliable and trustworthy brand Potenza makes microneedling more effective. The cost of a single treatment session of Potenza RF Microneedling is between $500 to $2,500. Package pricing is available for this type.
- Secret RF Microneedling: It is a safe and effective procedure for improving skin texture and reducing signs of aging. The cost of a single session of Secret RF Microneedling is between $900 to $1600. Small areas with stretch marks cost $500 while face and large body areas cost $1000.
- Morpheus8 RF Microneedling: It is an advanced level of RF microneedling for tightening facial and neck skin along with its feature of providing high energy RF to different skin levels. It has an average cost of $1,825. Small body areas cost around $550 while areas like the face, neck, and chest cost $950.
- Vivace RF Microneedling: Vivace RF microneedling rejuvenates skin and restores a youthful appearance. Without the use of skin care products or cosmetic surgery, it minimizes the size of visible pores, evens out skin tones, and enhances serum absorption to give users smooth, radiant skin that is free of wrinkles. The cost of Vivace RF Microneedling is $850 on average.
- Profound RF Microneedling: To increase the production of collagen, elastin, and hyaluronic acid, Profound RF generates radiofrequency heat. This intensive, one-time procedure has spectacular results but is more expensive than the popular alternatives like Morpheus8 and Vivace. The cost of Profound RF Microneedling is between $2,000 to $7,000 while the average cost is $4,175.
- Genius RF Microneedling: Genius RF microneedling utilizes radiofrequency radiation and collagen induction therapy to tighten skin and remove scars and wrinkles with no discomfort and less pain. It targets different body parts, such as the face, neck, and chest, and promotes wound healing with the help of micro-injuries. The cost of Genius RF Microneedling is between $1,200 to $4,200.
- Fractora RF Microneedling: Fractora Microneedling uses cutting-edge radiofrequency technology to enhance skin tone, texture, aging, scars, and acne. The technique promotes collagen repair and minimizes wrinkles by delivering moderate heat through micro-lesion dots. It offers younger-looking skin and is scientifically proven to be minimally invasive. The cost of Fractora RF Microneedling is between $350 to $3,000.
6 Factors for Costs Variation
Although there are many different types of RF Microneedling whose costs vary, the cost depends on a few factors. The providers give special offers on a seasonal basis or during holidays. Let’s discuss the factors for the variation in the costs of the treatment.
1. Expertise of the Provider
The effectiveness of RF microneedling treatments depends on the provider’s expertise. Compared to less expensive practitioners, board-certified plastic surgeons are more likely to produce safe and effective outcomes. They can personalize heat settings, depth of needle, and type of needle used according to the particular skin concerns. Although many people can be attracted to approach for less expensive cost, the cheap procedure using cheap devices in inexperienced hands can lead to serious side effects and issues. These issues can end up costing more than professional RF microneedling therapy. So, better go for a board-certified plastic surgeon or other skilled provider to carry out the treatment.
2. Quality of Used Devices
The quality of used devices for the treatment determines the cost. The devices can be of poor or excellent quality and the cost range can be different due to that. A portable derma roller, which can be used for fine wrinkles and surface skin issues, can be used for microneedling at home. The price varies according to the needle length of the apparatus. Again, anti-aging benefits can be achieved from topical serums at a lower cost. Injections of platelet-rich plasma (PRP) and microneedling can be used to treat scars, wrinkles, and other aging symptoms for about $750 each session. PRP injections are sometimes advertised as a vampire facial. But these are only accessible to people who have the right tools and training.
3. Location of the Procedure
The location of the procedure is a prime factor in the cost. In big cities, the cost is a little extra for RF microneedling. The cost is even more in a premium clinic in a fancy area. Getting customized price quotations from multiple locations can be beneficial if you’re on a tight budget. In that case, you can compare. Prefer licensed providers with moderate prices in areas with reasonable neighborhoods.
4. Length and Involvement of the Procedure
Rf microneedling treats a wide range of skin issues, such as acne scars, stretch marks etc. so, if you want to have this type of microneedling for addressing larger areas within the body, it will eventually take more time compared to the face or neck. So, the length and involvement of the procedure within larger areas make it more expensive than the face or neck.
5. Number of Required Sessions
The number of your required sessions is based on the gravity of your concerns and the quality of your treatment. For getting the most effective result, you may require several sessions of RF microneedling which may decrease gradually. Again, if you have hyperpigmentation and acne spots, the number of required sessions will be more. As a result, the overall cost will be more too. Profound RF microneedling is the most powerful and effective treatment which gives visible changes in a single session. On the other hand, maximum treatments need more sessions to show effective results.
6. Pairing Up with Other Procedures
When it is paired with other procedures, the providers give discounts at cost although multiple treatments led to an overall increase in cost. For having comparatively less interruption, this procedure is sometimes paired up with other procedures. It is mostly paired with PRP or platelet-rich plasma therapy. While it can also be paired with laser treatments like Fraxel or Vbeam for treating scars and stretch marks.
Is RF Microneedling Worth the Cost?
Look after the reviews of RF microneedling. The best way to understand the effectiveness is to see the before and after photos of those who have undergone the procedure. But those should match your skin type and concerns.
There are high ratings for this treatment and it is considered to be worth the cost. The treatment is used to rejuvenate the face, neck, and hands. It can help improve skin tone and texture, reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines, minimize pore size, and treat scars and stretch marks. As it excellently improves these skin conditions, this wide range of benefits makes it a treatment worth the cost. While there are some exceptions to this opinion. To some people, RF Microneedling doesn’t serve as worth the cost since they faced skin problems like scars, burns, blemishes, etc.
✨ You May like: Bag Balm Vs Vaseline
Go through a course of 4-6 sessions spaced 4-6 weeks apart to maximize the durability and effectiveness of your RF microneedling. The best skin rejuvenation is achieved through the course of treatments. Most people show results after their initial treatments for 6 to 12 months before needing any follow-up procedures.
Providers employ an electromagnetic device that produces heat during radio frequency (RF) skin tightening to promote the development of collagen, elastin, and new skin cells. You can make your sagging skin firmed and lifted with the help of this nonsurgical treatment. The effects are not permanent while those resemble a surgical facelift.
You should do a series of 3 to 8 expert RF treatments but most people only need about 6. Following each session, you could notice some immediate tightening on the skin. But after several months, results eventually become visible. The best results show up at the end of the final hour of the schedule.
Inexperienced practitioners who use RF microneedling may end up causing burns and scars in addition to the lines and divots of uneven skin texture. If it doesn’t show these side effects, it may result in dark hyperpigmentation spots.
Yes. When opposed to laser treatment, RF microneedling may often be used to treat a broader variety of skin disorders because it can be utilized to treat any type of skin. RF microneedling is also more well-tolerated by maximum patients.
Due to providing excellent and effective results, Rf microneedling has become increasingly popular. There are many different types of RF Microneedling and the costs of different types vary too like Potenza, Morpheus8, Vivace, and Profound RF Microneedling. The cost of RF microneedling ranges from $750 to $2,100 and the average cost is worth $900. Several factors, such as the expertise of the provider, quality of used devices, location of the procedure, etc play a role in the variation in the costs of the treatment.
Make sure to choose a practitioner who has the experience to carry out the treatment safely and leave your skin looking better than before. So, the results of this procedure are highly technique-dependent. If you want to know whether the cost is worth it, look after the cost and reviews before undergoing the procedure.
- The cosmetic procedure Rf Microneedling is like traditional microneedling which combines traditional microneedling with radiofrequency (RF) energy to improve the appearance of the skin and address various skin concerns.
- The cost of Potenza RF Microneedling is between $500 to $2,500, Secret RF Microneedling is between $900 to $1600, Morpheus8 RF Microneedling has an average cost of $1,825, Vivace RF Microneedling is $850, Profound RF Microneedling is between $2,000 to $7,000, Genius RF Microneedling is between $1,200 to $4,200, and Fractora RF Microneedling is between $350 to $3,000.
- Factors like the expertise of the provider, quality of used devices, location of the procedure, length and involvement of the procedure, number of required sessions, and pairing up with other procedures play a role in the cost of the procedure.
- Compared to less expensive practitioners, board-certified plastic surgeons produce safe and effective outcomes since they can personalize heat settings, depth of needle, and type of needle used according to the particular skin concerns.
- In big cities, the cost is a little extra for RF microneedling. The cost is even more in a premium clinic in a fancy area. Getting customized price quotations from multiple locations can be beneficial if you’re on a tight budget.
- For getting the most effective result, go for several sessions of RF microneedling which may decrease gradually. But for hyperpigmentation and acne spots, the number of required sessions is more which results in increased cost.
✨ Next Attraction: How Long After Microneedling Can I Use Retinol?