Table of Contents Show
Hair is an essential part of our body. By designing or cutting your hair in style, you can change your appearance in a totally attractive way. To look beautiful in every hairstyle, we have to have healthy hair. We can easily get healthy hair by keeping our hair clean and taking proper care. To get healthy hair, the first thing we have to do is keep our hair clean. To keep our hair clean, there are many shampoos we can use.
Among all the shampoos, one of the most popular is called Aussie Shampoo. People who have used this shampoo say to use it, but people who don’t ask if Aussie shampoo causes hair loss. It is a common wonder because hair loss is not a good sign for our hair. But Aussie shampoo is not going to make you lose your hair. In this article, I will tell you about the ingredients of Aussie shampoo, whether it causes hair loss or not, the common benefits of using it, and lastly, ways to prevent hair loss.
The Ingredients of Aussie Shampoo
Before jumping on Aussie shampoos and hair loss, it is a good idea to have a bit of background on the type of shampoos they sell. Most shampoos on the market have quite a few common ingredients on their list. Here are the ingredients that are common in Aussie shampoo are:
- Water (EAU): A primary ingredient of Aussie shampoo that helps deliver moisture and vanishes all the harsh ingredients like sulfates to protect your hair from damage.
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate: A cleaning agent that works as a surfactant to remove all the dirt and oil that was hidden just to rinse that easily while rinsing hair.
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine: It has mild moisturizing properties to make your dry and frizzy hair soft and nourished.
- Glycol Distearate: This element will help bring your previous texture back and keep them moist by conditioning them.
- Jojoba Oil: Jojoba oil is a common ingredient in hair care. It will help to straighten your hair by preventing hair loss and also promoting your hair’s thickness.
- Avocado Oil: Avocado oil is also beneficial for your hair. It helps straighten your hair by repairing and moisturizing it.
- Sodium Citrate: It is a pH buffer for Aissule shampoo; it helps to balance the pH of the shampoo and makes it suitable for your hair.
- Cocamide MEA: It is a surface-active agent that helps to clean your hair and scalp and also revive lifeless hair.
- Sodium Xylenesulfonate: A wetting agent that helps wet and cleans your hair and scalp deeply.
- Dimethicone: This helps your hair by conditioning it and giving you smooth, silky, soft, and healthy-looking hair.
- Citric Acid: Wash your hair and make a protective shield by giving it a super shiny and glossy look.
- Sodium Benzoate: This works as an antimicrobial agent to prevent the growth of bacteria and protect the shampoo from any kind of fungi, bugs, bacteria, and mold attacks.
- Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride: A beneficial element that reduces the frizziness and flyaways of your hair by moisturizing it.
- Tetrasodium EDTA: It is an element that is added just to allow the shampoo to last longer on your hair and prevent it from reacting with other ingredients in the Aussie shampoo.
- Methylchloroisothiazolinone: It also works as an antimicrobial agent in the shampoo to prevent all kinds of reactions and bacterial effects in the shampoo.
The ingredients in the Australian shampoo are really beneficial for giving you healthy, shiny hair.
Does Aussie Shampoo Cause Hair Loss?
All the ingredients in Aussie shampoo are safe and good enough to give you perfect, clear, healthy-looking, shiny hair. So, there is a big no; using Aussie shampoo is not going to cause you hair loss. Using Australian shampoo will give you super-natural, healthy, shiny hair for a very long time. The ingredients in Aussie shampoo will help you by clearing your scalp and hair properly and also give you protection from any kind of damage that can harm or damage your hair to make them fall out. But remember one thing: everyone’s hair type is not the same. So, while you are choosing a shampoo, pick the suitable one on the basis of your hair type.
If you are willing to use Aussie shampoo, then go for it.
How to Apply Aussie Shampoo to Prevent Hair Loss?
Applying shampoo in the wrong way can cause hair loss. So, if you want to prevent hair loss, then follow these steps one by one. The steps are:
Step 1: Pick the Right Aussie Shampoo
Whenever you are willing to try Aussie shampoo to prevent your hair loss, choosing the right shampoo depends on your hair type. It is really important to choose the right type of shampoo for your hair. Either you can get dry, oily, frizzy, or damaged hair.
Step 2: Comb Your Hair
Before starting the process of washing your hair, comb it. While combing hair, try to use a wide-toothed brush or a puddle brush. There is also no chance of getting hair to fall out of the hair plug. Brushing your hair before washing will help prevent hair loss.
Step 3. Wet Your Hair
Now wet your hair with normal or warm water. Avoid using hot water while washing your hair. Hot water can make the moisture in your hair weaken and make it fall out. It can also give you a headache for a very long time. So, while wetting your hair, avoid hot water and chilled water.
Step 4: Apply Aussie Shampoo
After completely wetting your hair, take a coin-sized amount of shampoo, or more than that if you have long hair, and apply it to your hair. Remember to apply it to the scalp and the back of your hair. Using shampoo in the top area is not appropriate for washing hair.
Step 5. Massage Your Hair
It’s time to massage your hair. While massaging, try to use your fingertips; it is safe for washing hair. And massage your scalp in a circular motion. Massaging in a circular motion helps to increase blood circulation and make them more healthy and strong. But always be gentle while massaging; otherwise, you can lose your hair. Because when the scalp is wet, the root is always weak in your hair. So a little pulling can make them fall out. Massage your hair until it’s totally transferred into foaming form.
Step 6: Rinse Your Hair
After completing your cleaning and massaging, rinse your hair with normal water. Rince full hair, and while rinsing, remember to completely rinse the foaming form of the shampoo. Because if any shampoo stays on here, the conditioner won’t work properly.
Step 7: Condition Your Hair
After rinsing your hair, wait until the extra water drops off your hair. The extra water in your hair can also make the condition not work properly. To apply conditioner, choose Aussie conditioner, put a coin-sized amount of conditioner on your hand, and apply it to half of your hair. While applying it, always apply it from the middle of your hair. Don’t apply it to the scalp. It can make you lose hair if you put conditioner on your scalp.
Step 8. Rinse Again
Keep the conditioner on your hair for 10–30 minutes. During this whole time, it will develop a conditioning effect on your hair. To get the best result, you may also give your hair a little steam. Steam will help your hair to condition from the inside out. After completing development, rinse your hair again with normal water.
Step 9. Dry Your Hair
Now take a dry towel to dry your hair. With the towel, just slightly blot and squeeze your hair to remove the excess water. Now take a hair dryer and dry your hair as usual. But try to avoid hot air in your hair; it can harm the moisturizing effect of your hair and make you lose hair. And also, hot water can open the plug in your hair, so a slight pull can make you lose hair.
Following these steps properly will help you get Aussie shampoo’s smooth, silky effect on your hair without causing any hair loss.
✨ You May like: Does Aveeno Shampoo Cause Hair Loss?
The Common 7 Benefits of Using Aussie Shampoo
There are several common benefits to using Aussie shampoo for cleaning your hair without causing hair loss. The common 7 benefits of using Aussie shampoos are:
- Strengthening Against Damage: Using Aussie Shampoo will make your hair that much stronger so that it may not be damaged or affected easily by keeping it healthy.
- Softness: Aussie shampoo will bring back your lost moisture by making your damaged hair more moisturized and soft than before to keep your hair healthy for a long time.
- Split-End Protection: This shampoo is going to improve the end of your hair by preventing split-end protection.
- Moisture: By washing your hair and creating a protective barrier, you are going to keep your hair moisturized.
- Humidity Control: It is going to prevent the humidity attack by controlling it and preventing the frizziness of your hair.
- Smoothing: You will find your hair so much smoother after using Aussie shampoo for washing your hair.
- Shine: After making your hair completely moist and smooth, it will help you get super shiny, healthy hair.
These 7 benefits are enough to make you use Aussie shampoo for your hair.
12 Common Ways to Prevent Hair Loss
Losing hair is natural, but excessive hair loss is not a good sign of having healthy hair. Here I am adding some tips for preventing hair loss. Those tips are:
- Be Gentle With Your Hair: If you want to keep your natural hair healthy and increase longevity, always be gentle with your hair while combing, styling, or washing it. It will increase the longevity of your hair by keeping it healthy.
- Avoid Sharp Teeth Combs: sharp teeth combs make your hair roots weaken while you are brushing your hair and make them plug out while you are going to style your hair. It can cause excessive hair loss. Instead of a sharp-toothed comb, try to use a paddle brush or a wide-toothed comb to brush your hair.
- Comb Your Hair Properly: Wrong brushing can also make you lose hair. While you are brushing your hair, start brushing from the top to the root. Because if you try to comb your hair from the root to the top, pulling your hair can make you lose hair.
- Avoid Tight Hairstyles: Tight hairstyles like ponytails, French braids, and more can make the hair pull out from the scalp root just because of the tightness. So, try to style your hair softly to avoid losing it.
- Avoid Tight or Unsmooth Hair Accessories: Tight accessories can also plug your hair from the root because of their tightness. And unsmooth-surfaced hair accessories can make your hair tear up by adding a lot of frizziness. So, if you don’t want to lose your hair, then avoid tight and unsmooth accessories for your hairstyles.
- Avoid Excessive Heat Styler Kits: Heat stylers like hair straighteners and hair curlers are common hair styler kits that help to change the shape of our hair by giving it heat. And excessive heat is not good for our hair. It can damage, break, or make your hair lose its moisture. So, avoid excessive hair styler kits that work by heating, and also remember to put on a hair protector to protect your hair from the heat of these hair styler kits.
- Avoid Excessive Chemical Treatments: Chemical treatments like hair rebonding, curling, deep shining, and bleaching damage the moisture in your hair. Make them weak enough to damage your hair, and damaged hair starts falling and makes you lose hair. So, if you are willing to get chemical treatments, then maintain the routine of getting them and also maintain a proper aftercare routine to protect your hair from any kind of damage.
- Avoid Excessive Hair Manipulation: Hair manipulation means brushing, styling, pulling, and designing your hair. Excessive pulling, styling, and brushing can also cause your hair to fall out and damage it. Hair manipulation is important, but excessive hair manipulation can make you lose your hair.
- Take Good Care: Always try to take good care of your hair. It is most important to prevent hair loss. Keep your hair clean and apply oils or masks to keep it moisturized. Must apply oil or masks twice a week to get healthy hair without any chance of losing it.
- Eat a Balanced Diet: Eating proper nutrition is important to get healthy hair with excessive hair growth. So, give proper attention and be sincere while you are planning your diet chart. Your daily chart must include nutrients like protein, vitamins, minerals, and omega-3 fatty acids. These help with the growth and health of your hair. To get these nutrients, eat foods like eggs, fish, leafy greens, nuts, and fruits.
- Maintain Your Stress Level: High stress can also make you lose your hair. It can even make you bland if you have struggled with stress for a long time. So, always try to keep yourself away from any kind of stress. But it is quite impossible to stay stress-free. So, whenever you are feeling stressed, try to calm yourself down by deep breathing, exercising, taking medication, or engaging in those activities that can make you feel relaxed.
- Protect Your Hair From The Sun: The ultraviolet radiation of the sun can also cause hair loss. It makes your hair dry and frizzy, and it also changes the color of your hair by damaging it. So, whenever you are going out, try to apply a sun-protected serum or wear a hat to protect your hair from the sun’s rays.
These tips will help you prevent hair loss. But if you still face excessive hair loss, you must consult the best hair doctor. It will be the ideal choice for you. It can get the best solutions and suggestions to prevent hair loss.
Yes, you can use Aussie shampoo on all types of hair. But while picking Aussie shampoo, choose the one that is made for your hair type. Otherwise, you may have dry or damaged hair.
No, Aussie shampoos are not sulfate-free. If you take a close look at its ingredients, you sodium lauryl sulfate which is the cleaning agent in shampoos. They are also responsible for drying your hair.
You can apply Aussie shampoo to your hair every day to wash it. Every day, applying it won’t cause any kind of harm to you, and it also won’t cause hair loss.
While hair can change your appearance through its attractive beauty and a healthy look, it may also make you feel confident in your looks. But unhealthy hair on the other side can do the opposite. And the common problem with having unhealthy hair is hair loss. People who have hair loss problems are very afraid of getting hair loss by washing their hair. While washing their hair with Aussie shampoo, they became afraid that Aussie shampoo would cause hair loss. No, Aussie shampoos are not going to cause hair loss. It is totally safe and healthy for your hair because all the ingredients benefit it.
So, if you are willing to apply Aussie shampoo, then start applying it, and besides it, keep in mind to avoid things that can cause hair loss.
- Applying Aussie shampoos is not going to cause damage to your hair or cause damage like hair loss.
- Aussie shampoos are really gentle and soft for your hair, so much so that you can apply them to it every day.
- Using Aussie shampoo will help you by strengthening against damage, softness, split-end protection, moisture, humidity control, shine, and smoothing.
- Try to avoid things that cause harm to your hair or damage it so that it may start to fall out to keep your hair healthy.
✨ Next Attraction: Squalane Vs Rosehip Oil