Table of Contents Show
Everyone dreams of getting healthy-looking, shiny, smooth hair. People have to take care of their hair to get healthy hair and keep it healthy. Healthy hair can give you a look and confidence you may not expect. But in this world of beautiful healthy hair, the one common problem is hair loss. Hair loss makes you unconfident, causing your hair to thin and that can sometimes lead to blandness!
To avoid this hair loss issue, people may use different shampoos. But still get hair loss. It can even make the situation worse. So, while applying shampoo, it is scary to think of your shampoo causing hair loss and you might have even wondered what shampoo doesn’t cause hair loss. Among all shampoos, Native Shampoo is one of the most popular for getting healthy hair without doing any harm. Before using Native shampoo, many people wonder, “Does Native shampoo cause hair loss? No, Native Shampoo doesn’t cause hair loss. In this article, I will discuss whether it causes hair loss, its ingredients, its benefits, how to apply it, and things to avoid when preventing hair loss.
The Ingredients of Native Shampoo
The common ingredients of Native shampoos are:
- Water: Water works in this product as a solvent to dissolve all the other elements in a solution.
- Lauramidopropyl Betaine: This element of Native Shampoo helps hair by mixing the oil and dirt with the solution to remove them easily only by rinsing it.
- Sodium Citrate: Sodium citrate works as a pH buffer in native shampoo to balance the pH of native shampoo to make it perfectly suitable for our hair.
- Citric Acid: It helps to give your hair a protective shield after removing all the dirt and oil from it to keep it frizz-free and moist.
- Polyquaternium-10: It helps in reducing static electricity, increasing hair suppleness and sheen, and also improving the texture of your hair that has been damaged by physical or excessive chemical treatments.
- Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate: Its mild refatting properties help you by restoring softness and moisture to your hair. And it also aids in the volume of your hair by smoothing the hair follicle surfaces.
- Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate: It works as a mild alternative to those harsh sulfate surfactants and helps you remove all the dirt and oil buildup from your hair and scalp.
- Sodium Benzoate: Sodium Benzoates in Native Shampoo work as an antimicrobial agent to prevent its ruin from the growth of bacteria, bugs, molds, and fungi.
- Sodium Salicylate: Sodium salicylate is also an antimicrobial agent that prevents damage to your shampoo.
The ingredients in Native Shampoo are all safe and beneficial for your hair. In Native Shampoo, there are no harmful ingredients that have the possibility of damaging or making your hair fall out.
Does Native Shampoo Cause Hair Loss?
After knowing the ingredients and their workflows for Native Shampoo, it’s easy to say that, no, Native Shampoo is not going to cause hair loss. In this shampoo, there aren’t any harmful chemicals used that can cause hair loss. Instead of causing hair loss, it will help your hair be silky, healthy, shiny, soft, and strong. Mainly, using Native Shampoo can help you get your dream hair.
While choosing Native American shampoo, always check which type of hair it is made of. Choose the shampoo by maintaining your hair type; otherwise, there will be a chance of getting damaged hair that can cause hair loss.
How to Apply Native Shampoo: Step-By-Step
The step-by-step guidelines for applying Native Shampoo are:
Step 1: Choose The Right Shampoo
Choosing the right shampoo to wash your hair is very important. To choose the shampoo, you have to know what your hair type is. If your hair is oily, then use dry shampoo, and if your hair is dry, then apply oily shampoo. So, while you are choosing Native Shampoo for your hair, choose it correctly to avoid any kind of damaged hair or hair fall problem.
Step 2: Comb Your Hair
Before applying shampoo, try to comb your hair. Combing is important to avoid hair damage while washing. To comb your hair, choose a paddle puff brush or wide-teeth comb. This will prevent hair fall because the sharp teeth of the comb can make the plug of your hair wider and make you lose hair. And another thing: while brushing your hair, start brushing from the bottom to the top. It also helps prevent hair loss.
Step 3: Wash Your Hair With Water
After combing and making your hair apart from another one, wash your hair with normal water. Instead of normal water, you can also choose warm water. But avoid hot water. Hot water can break the moisturized bonds by making your hair fizzy and also make the hair plug mouth wider, so a slight pull can make hair fall out. Sometimes it can also give you a long headache. So, you have to wet your hair completely with normal or warm water to absorb the solution of shampoo quickly.
Step 4. Apply Native Shampoo
Now, apply the chosen Native shampoo to your hair. Before applying shampoo, separate your hair from the middle into two sections. Take a coin-sized amount of shampoo; if you have long hair, apply a little more in one section. Now apply it again to the other section of your hair. The sections will make your work easier when washing your shampoo. Apply the Native Shampoo all around your hair so that it can clean properly.
Step 5. Massage It
Massage the applied shampoo all around your head to wash your hair. While massaging, try to use your fingers to massage. It will give relaxation to your scalp, and always be gentle while massaging. Because harsh massaging can also cause hair fall. While you are applying shampoo, the most priority you have to give is to your scalp. Because the first part of getting healthy hair is always to keep it clean, Massage your hair until the solution of the shampoo doesn’t turn foamy and you feel that all of the dirt and oils are removed from your hair.
Step 6: Rinse The Shampoo
After completing the massage, rinse the shampoo off your scalp and hair. Rinse all of the shampoos properly because if any of the shampoo solutions is going to stay on your hair, the conditioner won’t work on that area. So, the area won’t get the extra moisture from the conditioner. So, it’s very important to rinse the shampoo properly from your hair.
Step 7. Apply Native Conditioner
Give your wet hair some time to drop the extra water off. Because with extra water on it, it’s not going to work flawlessly. So, before applying the conditioner, make sure that there is no extra water in your hair. Again, separate your hair into two sections and apply the conditioner from the middle of your hair to the top of your hair. Be aware of getting conditioner on your scalp because conditioner on the scalp can harm your scalp and make your hair fall out. By maintaining the same process, apply it to the other part of your hair.
Step 8. Wash The Conditioner
After applying conditioner to your hair, give it 15–30 minutes to develop. During this whole developing process, you can also give your hair a little steam. Steam on conditioned hair can nourish it deeply. So, it’s a good opportunity to nourish your hair deeply and make it more silky and shiny. After completing the development time, now take normal water and rinse all the conditioner out of your hair. Wash your hair properly to make sure that there is no hair conditioner left on your hair.
Step 9. Dry Your Hair
Now, it is time to dry your hair. For drying your hair, take a towel, and don’t start rubbing your hair with that towel. Gently press the towel on your wet hair to make the towel absorb the water. Because rubbing your hair can cause split ends and pilling, hair while rubbing can fall out because wet scalp plugs are always weaker than dry ones. After removing the extra water, take a hair dryer and dry your hair.
Following this step-by-step process will help you avoid causing hair loss and give you silky, smooth-looking hair easily.
The Benefits of Using Native Shampoo
The common benefits of using native shampoo are:
- Safe: Native shampoo is made with all the safe ingredients to make your hair healthy. In this shampoo, you will find only 10 or fewer ingredients to keep your hair safe.
- Gently Clean Your Hair: Native shampoo is made with the best ingredients that help to clean your hair gently and easily.
- Replenish Moisture: This shampoo is perfect enough to give you back your lost moisture and make your hair healthy.
- Gives You Soft, Shiny Hair: The ingredients of Native Shampoo are used to give your hair soft, shiny hair.
- Cruelty-Free: This shampoo is totally cruelty-free; you can choose to use it without any hesitation.
✨ You May like: How Long Does A Relaxer Last?
Tips You Should Follow to Avoid Hair Loss
If you want to avoid hair loss, avoid these things to get healthy-looking hair. Things you should follow to avoid hair loss are:
- Comb Your Hair Properly: While combing, always brush your hair properly. For brushing your hair, you have to choose a wide-teeth comb or paddle puff brush to protect your hair from falling out. And also start combing from the top to the bottom. Because brushing here from the bottom to the top has a risk of losing hair.
- Avoid Heat Hairstyles: Hair stylers like hair straighteners and hair curlers help give your hair a new look by applying heat to your hair and breaking the bond of your natural hair into a new shape. The heat of this type of heat styler damages your hair by providing a lot of heat. It makes your hair frizzy and falls out by tearing it apart. So, if possible, avoid these styles, and if there is any necessity, you can apply a hair protector serum before styling your hair with these stylers.
- Avoid Tight Hairstyles: Tight hairstyles can also be the reason for your hair loss. Hairstyles like ponytails and French braids can be known as tight hairstyles. To get this type of hairstyle, you have to avoid getting tight hairstyles because, to get this type of hairstyle, you have to pull your hair roughly to make it tight. And it can cause hair loss. So, avoid getting this type of design to prevent hair loss.
- Avoid Tight And Unsmooth-Surfaced Hair Accessories: Hair accessories are common ways to make your hair look more attractive. But some of the hair accessories, like tight and unsmoothed surface hair accessories, can tear your hair apart and also pull your hair from the plug. As a result, you can experience excessive hair loss. So, if you want to see your hair stay healthy and beautiful, then avoid these types of hair accessories.
- Avoid Excessive Hair Manipulation: Excessive hair manipulation means excessively brushing, pulling, or playing with your hair. These can be the reasons for damaged hair and hair loss problems. To avoid this kind of problem, you should have a proper routine for manipulating your hair. Follow the hair manipulation routine properly to avoid losing hair.
- Avoid Excessive Chemical Treatment: Excessive chemical treatments are also the reason for hair loss. Chemical treatments like bleaching, coloring, rebonding, deep shining, keratin treatments, and more use harsh chemicals that break the bond of your hair and change it. This total process makes your hair harsh enough to be frizzy and fall out. If you don’t want to lose all the hair and its natural shine, then stop doing excessive chemical treatments.
- Maintain Your Stress Level: Getting stressed can also make you lose your hair. And if you have been stressed for a long time, you can get bland. So always try to be stress-free. To become stress-free, you can try some methods like deep breathing, taking medication, engaging in activities that can make you feel relaxed, and exercising. It will help you feel at ease when you are stressed.
- Protect Your Hair from The Sun: The UV rays of the sun can also harm your hair by making it harsh, frizzy, broken, and burned. It’s very common to be harmed by the sun’s rays. So, while you are going out, always keep in mind that you have to apply Aunty Sun-protected Serum to your hair to protect it from the harmful rays of the sun. To give more protection to your hair, you can also wear hair that can protect it from the rays of the sun. It will also prevent your hair from falling out in this way.
- Eat Balanced Food: Nutrition is really important for your hair. To make your hair healthy enough to give it beautiful designs, you have to follow a balanced diet for your hair. In your balanced diet, you have to keep nutrients like vitamins, minerals, protein, and omega-3 fatty acids. For these nutrients, you have to eat foods like nuts, leafy greens, meats, eggs, fish, milk, and fruits. These foods will help you with the growth and health of your hair.
- Be Gentle With Your Hair: Always, when you are working with your hair, be gentle. Take your time with your hair and follow step-by-step guidelines while you are washing and conditioning your hair, and also try to loose-braid your hair before going to sleep. It will prevent problems like rubbing, pulling, and falling out of your hair.
- Take Proper Care: To keep your hair healthy, you have to take proper care of it. You have to apply oils and masks to your hair to give it more moisture and power to prevent any kind of hair problem by keeping it healthy. Avoid excessive oils and masks while taking care of your hair because excessive hair care also makes it oily, greasy, and dry. Taking care of your hair twice a week is an ideal schedule.
- Consult With A Hair Specialist: If you are facing excessive hair loss, then it’s appropriate to get in touch with a hair specialist. They can provide you with all the hair care processes by testing your hair positions. It’s an ideal choice for taking care of damaged hair with hair fall problems.
Following these tips will change your hair situation in a way that you just can’t imagine. This will also protect your hair from any kind of damage or hair loss problems.
There are many different types of Native American shampoos you can find. They have shampoos for all types of hair. You just have to know your hair type and get one that matches it.
Yes, Native shampoos are cruelty-free because there are no harmful ingredients like sulfate and parabens included here. So, you can use this shampoo without any hesitation.
These native shampoos are known as regular wash shampoos. You can use them regularly on your hair. There is no exact time prediction for applying it.
Among all hair problems losing hair is a disgusting problem that makes our confidence level low while it’s still attractive. And this problem is increasing day by day. This can happen for many reasons. To avoid this problem, the first thing we should do is keep our hair clean. For cleaning our hair, we use shampoos. The native shampoo is one of them. But people with hair loss problems may wonder, “Does Native Shampoo Cause Hair Loss?” and the answer is no. Native shampoo won’t cause hair loss.
So, if you are willing to apply Native Shampoo, then start applying it to your hair to get healthy, silky, shiny, and smooth hair without any hair damage.
- Applying Native Shampoo to your hair is not going to cause any kind of harm or hair loss; you can apply it to every type of hair.
- This shampoo is really gentle on your hair, cleaning and moisturizing it.
- In Native shampoos, no harmful ingredients are included, so they are quite safe enough to give you healthy, shiny hair.
- For the best result, follow the step-by-step guidelines to apply this to your hair and avoid things that can cause hair loss to protect your hair from losing.
✨ Next Attraction: Why I Stopped Using My Denman Brush?